COVID Information & Resources: Forward Together
During the 2020-2021 school year, we have been in continuous contact with t a wide variety of government, educational, and health agencies. We will remain completely virtual until March 2021 and will make a decision at that time regarding the remainder of the school year.
Please read our re-entry plan using the link below and review the COVID resources to help your family through these difficult time.
Centers for Disease Control
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is one of the major operating components of the Federal Department of Health and Human Services. This website offers unbiased, up-to-the-minute information about the COVID-19 pandemic.
The CDC has prepared a variety of one-page information flyers that provide you with concise information that’s easy to relate to your children.
- What You Should Know About COVID-19 to Protect Yourself and Others – English or Spanish
- Important Information About Your Cloth Face Coverings – English or Spanish
- Stop the Spread of Germs – English or Spanish
- Symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) – English or Spanish
- What to Do if You Are Sick – English or Spanish
- When and How to Wash Your Hands Webpage
Pennsylvania Department of Health
Our state’s website has information for schools, children, travelers, older adults, communities, and organizations. They also post frequently updated data and graphs for Pennsylvania.